Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dr. Feelgood




The Down By The Jetty LP. An excellent first album. I picked up the double disc Collector's Edition of it on iTunes and it's been in heavy rotation for a month now. Tracklist below. My favorites are in italics:
  1. "She Does It Right"
  2. "Boom Boom" (John Lee Hooker)
  3. "The More I Give"
  4. "Roxette"
  5. "One Weekend"
  6. "That Ain't No Way To Behave"
  7. "I Don't Mind"
  8. "Twenty Yards Behind"
  9. "Keep It Out Of Sight"
  10. "All Through The City"
  11. "Cheque Book" (Mickey Jupp)
  12. "Oyeh!" (Mick Green)
  13. "Bonie Maronie" / "Tequila" (Larry Williams) / (Danny Flores) - live recording


(thanks to Wikipedia for the tracklist)

"All Through the City"




"Stupidity" (live from Stupidity LP)


The Stupidity live LP. The group in their element, laying down the dirty r&b.

Tracklist:


  1. "Talking About You" (Chuck Berry)
  2. "20 Yards Behind"
  3. "Stupidity" (Solomon Burke)
  4. "All Through The City"
  5. "I'm a Man" (Bo Diddley)
  6. "Walking The Dog" (Rufus Thomas)
  7. "She Does It Right"
  8. "Going Back Home" (Mick Green, Johnson)
  9. "I Don't Mind"
  10. "Back in the Night"
  11. "I'm a Hog for You Baby" (Leiber, Stoller)
  12. "Checking Up on My Baby" (Sonny Boy Williamson)
  13. "Roxette"
  14. "Riot in Cell Block No. 9" (Leiber, Stoller)
  15. "Johnny B. Goode" (Chuck Berry)


"Back in the Night" from their second LP, Malpractice. Turn it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment